Thursday, May 20, 2010

20

It's almost Friday and let me tell you it is going to be a gooooood weekend. You want to know how I know? Well I guess I didn't post yesterday, so when I weighed in yesterday I had lost 2 lbs! I was at 293 (29 lbs) I was getting really excited because that 30 lb mark was right around the corner and guess what....I lost 2.2 lbs yesterday! I weighed in this morning at 290.8 I have lost a total of 31.2 lbs in 37 days! :) :) So I passed another hurdle! yay! I can't even tell you how excited I am. Okay so as promised, I'm going to post pictures of myself today.
There is a front and side view of me in a blue shirt, that was taken this morning!
Also there is a 3 picture picture and two of those are also this morning. My mom was saying how big of a difference she was seeing, and sent me a picture of what I looked like exactly 1 month before I started the Thyroid Diet. When she sent it to me I couldn't believe it! I said man you guys should see what I look like in that shirt now! So I took two more pictures of me in that exact same shirt. Those are the black shirt ones, the two on the right are today, the left one is my sisters, mom and I...I'm front and center in the black.
The last picture was of that same weekend...I'm the one in the white. I know I've posted pictures of how big I was before...but seeing these from just 2 months ago, and seeing what I look like now is incredible!

So okay...really quick... Blue shirts: today. Black shirts: middle and right are today, left is 2 months ago. White shirt: 2 months ago.

Thanks for all the encouragement you are all great! Hope you enjoy my 30 lb pictures :) (also the ones from today are from my iPhone...sorry they aren't super clear) Until next time!

15 comments:

  1. Yay Molly!! There definitely is a big difference, especially in your face. I'm so proud of you!! Congrats love :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Molly, you look great!!! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you hero and Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Molly on the 30 lbs. You are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow molly! I can definitely tell the difference! This is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Linda and Sharper! I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!MOLLY!
    wonderful..you can really see the difference
    you should be so proud of yourself..we are!all that weight so quickly.when do you see your endo..it would be lovely to be a fly on the wall when the girl who cant loose weight turns up!!.you've set the level now..we all have to catch you up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing so great!!! You should be so proud. You look awesome :)

    megan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Donna and Megan!! I don't see my endo until July, Haha yea i can't wait to see what she says!

    Megan how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok! lol I have this thing set up now with picture and my name! yay!

    Im doing good...but I was disappointed yesterday because I gained two pounds back but when I weighed this morning I lost them! I think its becasue Iam about to start that fun time of the month so Iam trying not to get to discourged about that. Reading your blog this evening really helped. Gives me a little push to keep going! Thanks for asking!! Means a lot!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yea definitely try not to get discouraged during that time. It's just a frustrating thing we have to just look the other way. I'm glad it did! Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Molly, you look great ! Still adjusting to this new change going on. Trying to keep snacks handy in the fridge and the basics of what I eat more readily available. I'm sure there's gonna be some fine-tuning going on for a little while longer. Did my 2 miles this morning. Haven't stepped on the scale since I began on Monday, but I am writing my food and water intake, along with my workout. Gonna go just a bit slow this time around cuz I tend to overdo the exercise part and then get burned out. Little did I realize my body was using up what little energy I had to begin with which is why I would end up on the couch for the following two days. Lesson learned. Well, keep up the good work ! Just FYI, when I go on my walk,and feeling like I want to quit, I am reminded of you and tell myself, if Molly can do it, then so can I ! Bless you Molly !! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maria -- Thank you! That's great to keep snacks readily available! It prevents some bad over-eating! Definitely go slow, if you get burned out that won't help anything! Just definitely do over do anything kay? AWW! Maria thank you that was so sweet! That's so funny you say that, because I am a huge fan of the Biggest Loser, and this morning I had completed 1.5 miles but I did NOT want to do the next .5, and I thought to myself...if Michael can do a marathon, I can do 2 miles. And I kept going! Thank you for that that definitely made my day! Good luck Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pictures aren't showing up!! I really enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete