Monday, June 28, 2010

38.

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good, it was relaxing which was nice but at the same time I was gone almost the entire time haha! Okay so I guess last weekend must have been just a fluke cause I definitely didn't lose anything this weekend. I gained .8 lbs this weekend I weighed 280.8 this morning. I'm not excited about that obviously, but I'm not incredibly depressed by it either. I know I'll get it off this week (maybe even just today) I'm still planning on being in the 270s this week...I would LOVE to be 278 by Friday. I don't know if I'll get there...I just want to get as far away from 280 as possible just in case next weekend turns out like this last weekend!

I have to start TTapp all over again :( In the first 6 days I'm not supposed to miss any days at all...and I missed yesterday! I didn't even realize it until this morning I was so bummed! I'm just so used to not working out on the weekend it never crossed my mind. So today is day 1 yet again! But that's okay!

Also, I had my suspicions -and some of yours- confirmed this morning...I have gone back to hyperthyroidism. I have to take some more tests and I'm seeing my Endo in a little over 2 weeks so I'm sure my dose will get changed. I'm betting that's why I'm always having a period...and my arms have been super shaky lately so that explains that too! But now I can't help but wonder if that's why I'm losing at fast as I have been...I really hope not! I hope switching my dose doesn't slow my weight loss way down...or reverse it! AHH! Anyway I'll keep you all updated...I don't even know HOW hyper I am, the lady didn't have my TSH #s. Have a great Monday!! Until next time ;-)

6 comments:

  1. I had the same thought when I found out I had gone into hyperthyroid, I was afraid that was why I was losing the weight so fast. But I am still losing weight, but not as fast, sadly. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Molly! I am sorry to hear that you are hyper again. Yuck. I did not like being hyper, but of course, being hypo is not necessarily a walk in the park ;)
    I wish you all the best in the doctor's appointment. Have you ever considered surgery? I know it is a very personal choice but I was just wondering...it made such a big difference for me.
    Anyhoo, big hugs! I will be praying for your thyroid to go into submission! And I am sure that the weight loss will not stop :) We are all here for you!
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope they get your levels down soon, hyper is no fun :-(

    Just keep plugging away with the diet and exercise, and you will win the weight war over your thyroid, no matter what tricks its pulling....that's what I tell myself anyway...if nothing else it keeps me motivated to keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aapuzzanchera -- Yea I'll just have to wait and see but I'll definitely keep everyone posted!

    Lucia -- hahaha right? either way it's not very fun! What kind of surgery?? Thank you so much!! Hugs!

    Fuzzy -- Thank you and I definitely will keep going with the diet I in no way want to stop that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Molly!
    I meant a thyroidectomy. If I remember correctly you said you had radioactive iodine treatment...have you ever considered the surgical route?
    :)
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I haven't but the radioactive iodine took out as much as would be taken out through surgery...well that's what I was told anyway haha

    ReplyDelete