Monday, June 21, 2010

35.

Happy Monday! Back to another week let's hope this one flies by! Hope you all had great weekends, I sure did! My cousin had her baby on Saturday morning and it was so fun being there for that! That afternoon-evening my hubby and I went on our date -where I only ate what's allowed on my diet- Then we went to see Toy Story 3, it was soo cute! I had a little bit of popcorn, but I didn't have any starches yet that day so that's totally fine! After we went and got ice cream (my treat for the week) and watched the sun set...it was wonderful :) Sunday we just relaxed and then went to have dinner at his parent's for Father's Day. All in all good weekend!

SO Friday I weighed in at 284 and this morning I weighed............281.6!! Yay! I have lost 40.4 lbs in 2 months and 1 week! And I lost weight during a weekend for the first time since my first week of the diet! By this Friday I want to be in the 270s so let's hope I get there!

Also I talked about increasing my elliptical time this week, but I'm not going to! I got the TTapp DVD and I'm going to be doing that along with 15 minutes on the elliptical every day. We'll see how that goes! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Until next time :)

11 comments:

  1. Just started following your blog and am looking forward to sharing the journey. I was just diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and am seriously stuggling. Thanks for taking the time! ~Audrey~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey -- Thank you for reading my blog! I'm sorry that you're just getting into this life of thyroid issues! I'm here for you, if you have any questions ask me on here or you can find me on Facebook! Molly Jester best of luck doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly...CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PROGRESS!! It is soooo inspiring to rad your blog. I feel so tired and just always giving up.;but since I found your blog; I try and lift myself up. I exercise faithfully 20 minutes every other day and readig the Thyroid diet!! I bough a new digital scale too..:(( I nearly strangled the thing!!lol.....but will make sure to make it my best friend!!.I have a problem with the menu. I seem to be stuck on eating grilled chicken breast and veggies and miss rice and potatoes sooooooo much!!! what do you do to motivate yourself with food.......and not feel hungry??!!! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane -- Aww thank you, you are too sweet! Good job on working out! I think that has to be the hardest part. Especially when all you want to do is go to sleep! I just keep telling myself and the scale that I'm going to be getting smaller numbers and that, along with the days that I lose weight makes it so much easier to like the scale! If you miss rice and potatoes have it once a week and think of it as your food treat. I have a food treat and a dessert treat once a week, and trust me it makes the entire thing SO much easier! Because then I'm not craving those things as much since I know I'm going to have them on the weekend (I do mine on the weekend, you can do your treats whenever). Also I make sure the things I'm eating on my diet are things I love! If you don't love the food you're eating, you'll never be satisfied. Also Since the portions are a lot smaller now I found if I put everything on a salad plate -rather than a dinner plate- I get fuller because my mind is telling my stomach I just ate a full plate of food. I hope this helps! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bought the book "The Thyroid Diet" I am having a hard time following it but I keep trying. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Fuzzy!!!

    Jennie -- Thank you! And I'm glad you got the book! What are you having a hard time with? The reading or the diet? let me know! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI there, just an update on me... I weighed in last week at the gym, and even though my weight was up (I had my period) my muscle had increased and my fat content had decreased! So just shows you at those times, even though the scale showed a gain in my weight, the fat was less!! (Its those times I like this sort of scale - ha ha!!)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen -- YAY! That's so exciting!!! Haha oh man I bet I want that kind of a scale! I wanna know too! haha Thank you Jen! Good luck and keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, I am liking that scale now, after yelling at it for weeks - ha ha!

    yep, keep up your good work too.... :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahahah oh love/hate relationships with scales. They're the best

    ReplyDelete