Thursday, June 10, 2010

30.

Hey everyone! It's almost Friday :) Sorry there hasn't been a post since Monday, I planned on doing one yesterday but I ended up getting super busy. I left my house at 930 yesterday morning and didn't get back until Midnight! I hope you are all doing well!

So every morning I have been increasing my time on the elliptical except for today. When I woke up this morning I was in so much pain all over, it hurt to even walk. So I didn't work out today, but we'll see what's going on tomorrow!

As for weight loss, I have lost 2 lbs since Monday! So I weigh 286 (36 lb loss), which is the lowest I have weighed in almost 2 years! Isn't that crazy?? In order to accomplish the goal I set out for myself this week I need to lose another pound today. Let's see if it happens!! I'll talk to y'all tomorrow! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Yay, go Hero!! You can totally do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is GREAT Molly! You continue to do so well and to inspire me!! I told you last week that I lost weight after one week on the Thyroid Diet. I went to Weight Watchers yesterday and lost 4.2 during the last week. I was losing a half pound a week (if that) until I ate the foods you said to eat. Now in two weeks I've lost 8.4 lbs. I feel the most hopeful in years that I can lose weight. Thanks, again! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! HERO!!!


    Sharon -- Thank you SO MUCH! Oh my goodness that is amazing! I am so so excited for your success so far! You can do this Please continue to keep me updated. I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing such an awesome job. Keep after it.

    ReplyDelete