Wednesday, June 16, 2010

33.

Yay it's the middle of the week! Hope the next couple of days go by fast for everyone! So I wanted to lose 2 lbs this week and I was definitely thinking it would be do-able. Yesterday I got on the scale and it was the exact same as Monday, I was a little frustrated with that...but then 2 hours later SURPRISE...that time of the month came for me again, even though my last one just ended less than a week ago. BUT I do have an appointment for a lady Dr next Thursday, and an appt with my Thyroid Dr in a month so I'll let them know and see what they think (even though I'm still positive it's my thyroid hormones and weight loss) So after that started I was no longer frustrated just glad I understood haha

The only BIG bummer about having my period all the time...um...scratch that, the whole thing is a bummer. haha but for my DIET it's hard because I still get all of my chocolate and bad food cravings when they start. It was so absurd last night, I was literally almost to the point of crying because I wanted chocolate SO bad. hahaha! I felt ridiculous but I needed it. So my hubby got some chocolate milk, I had a cup of that and felt so much better afterwards! haha! annnnnnd I lost 1.4 lbs yesterday! YAY! Another .6 lbs by Friday and I will have accomplished my goal for the week (getting to 283)!

I'm still working out 20 minutes on the elliptical and it's going pretty good! We'll see how the rest of the week goes! Hope you are all doing amazing! Until next time ;-)

5 comments:

  1. fightinhypo(melissa)June 16, 2010 at 9:07 PM

    Hey Molly, I know what you mean about the chocolate cravings what helped my were the Russel Stovers sugar free turtles, coconut and toffee.......they are all yummy and low in sugar and calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly, just wanted to make a comment about taking meds at night. After reading about how some people do, I think from your comments and also on Mary Shohom's forum, and I have tried it. It is so wonderful! I used to get up 1-2 times during the night to go to the toilet, but since taking my meds at night I sleep like a baby! It is amazing!!!

    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa -- OOOOH man those sound so incredibly amazing, I'm going to have to check those out thanks for the tip!

    Jen -- YAY! That makes me so excited for you! I love taking my meds at night too! Plus it's so easy to remember! I'm seriously so glad you're liking doing it that way! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fightinhypo(melissa)June 17, 2010 at 10:24 PM

    Hi Molly when you mention taking your meds at night are you talking about your thyroid meds as well? Because I was told to take mine in the morning with plenty of water and wait one hour before you drink any milk.....is this just totally wierd? I feel soooo blessed that I am able to follow your blog you will never know how much you have truly helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yea I only take my thyroid medications at night. I used to take mine in the morning -because that's how you're supposed to do it- But I have stomach problems and I throw up quite often so I was throwing up my medications. My Doctor not makes me take them at night. And yes you're supposed to wait quite a while before/after eating and definitely a while before milk or milk products! Aww thank you so much you are so sweet! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete