Wednesday, June 23, 2010

36.

It's halfway through the work week! WOO! This week has been pretty good so far! On my post on Monday it said I was going to do the elliptical and TTapp, but then I read the instructions for TTapp and you're not supposed to do that. haha! So Monday night I worked out on the elliptical and last night I went over the instructions on TTapp and getting the positions right, this morning I started TTapp! It was killer! But for me it said I need to do this every day for 14 days, after that I have to do it for...4 weeks? now I can't remember how long...but anyway I need to do it every other day for however many weeks. Keep me in your prayers I know these next two weeks are going to be intense!

As for my weight....I weigh 280.4! Yay!!! I've lost 1.2 lbs since Monday and I'm super excited! I was nervous about this morning's weigh in because I couldn't stop eating last night! I was so hungry!!! I ate 2 salads, broccoli, and a little pudding cup that was I think 40 calories? (Mary Shomon said those, along with sugar free fudgesicles are good to have as a non-treat treat. So if you have cravings eat it and don't count it as your treat) Anyway I ate all of that last night and I was still hungry! As you can tell, I was worried about this morning but I still lost weight! So I was very excited! I still want to be in the 270s by Friday so let's hope I can lose at least .5 lbs by then! Hope you all are doing amazing! Until next time :)

3 comments:

  1. First let me say you are doing so great on this diet. I wanted to try it, but it seemed like too much work for me. Second - I too have hypothyroidism and I have lost 40 lbs on the medifast diet. I noticed at one point that I was hungry all the time, had insomnia and heart palpitations, and they were all indicators that I had become hyperthyroid due to the weight loss. So, just something to keep in mind. It can happen and I have to go and get more blood tests soon so they can regulate my medicine. Oh joy!! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly, it's me Diane!! Congrats to you!! I am still enemies with my digital scale : (((!! I was told to drink loads of water when I feel hungry, it curbs your hunger........(Think I have drank a swimming pool worth lol)........
    have great weekend.
    ps do you also walk during the weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  3. aapuzzanchera -- Thank you so much! Oh that's crazy I was actually thinking about that just yesterday! Because I can tell I'm a little off, but only in a way I haven't felt since the beginning of high school! I'm getting all my tests done soon so we'll see! Thank you!!!

    Diane -- Thank you!!! Oh no :( Stupid scale! haha ;-) you can do it! Thank you for the tip! I do not walk during the weekend, I was but then my body wasn't getting enough rest and it made me really sick after a while! Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete