Wednesday, November 24, 2010

91.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone! I hope you all have wonderful time with family and loved ones this week! And don't forget to watch what you eat! If you can, find out all the food that will be there and really think about what you want to eat and make sure to stick to your plan! I'll be rootin for you, please root for me! haha. My goal is to lose weight tomorrow! So let's see if I can do it!

I re-evaluated my weight loss schedule and I'm actually doing pretty darn good this week! Lost a good amount Monday and a pretty okay amount yesterday! Happy about that :) How's T-Tapp going? I'm still in love! It makes me feel good and it's fast LOVE that. How about for you guys? Is it easier now than it was in the beginning?

Well definitely excited about tomorrow, -it's also my hubby's Birthday- and today is my Friday at work! Just gotta make it through today and i have four days of being with him and our family & friends I CAN'T WAIT! If you're traveling, be safe! Until next time :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Molly! and please tell your hubby happy birthday for me! Have a great holiday and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Molly! Hope it was a nice one for you and that things are looking up! I can't wait to finally hear what number you're at when you finally are ready to reveal it. All the best to you and your husband.

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete