Monday, November 15, 2010

87.

Hello everyone! It's Monday!! Don't get a case of the Mondays...just be happy that you get to see this day! How did everyone's weekend go? Mine was pretty good! Had fun with friends and the hubbs, and ended up having to buy a new washer/dryer yesterday! We tried to fix ours so many times but it was done :( I actually lost quite a bit of weight this weekend! Pretty dang excited about that! I lost two pretty big numbers both on Saturday and Sunday! LOVE THAT! Unfortunately I'm still a little behind but I am catching up! *by the way...if you don't understand what I mean by -behind- it's that I have a certain weight I want to be at every day (i mapped it all out) and if I'm behind it means I'm losing weight, I'm just not where I should be that day. If I'm ahead, then obviously I'm losing more weight than I had hoped to!*

So here's something that I realized about myself on Friday...I'm an instant pleasure/happiness kind of
person. If I want something, I want it right then. That goes for everything from expensive purses and TVs to food. I'll get a craving for food and even if it's not on my diet I'll want it right then, I just have to have it. So I'll eat it, and I'll be happy that I did, but the next day when the scale doesn;t budge, or I gain weight....I'll be extremely upset that I did in fact eat it. And then there are times when I really want something, but I don't eat it. No joke I will think about it for the rest of the night and how much I want it, the next day however I'm stoked I didn't eat it because I will have lost weight. Unfortunately it is a process to get to the point where I'm not an -instant happiness- kind of person. My husband is helping me though, and hopefully some day I will conquer this! It is important to overcome this in order to control my weight. and I'm doing everything to get there.

Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful day! Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm one of those instant gratification type people also and am trying to change that mostly because of our budget! lol but I do it with food also and am working on that too. One of these days I WILL CONQUER it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete