Wednesday, November 10, 2010

85.

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's cool and foggy here this morning! Love that! How are you all feeling? I haven't heard from a lot of you lately on how your progress is going or how you're feeling I would love to know. I'm doing really well right now! I'm almost caught back up to being exactly where I want to be at this day. I'm just barely behind, but I know I'll catch up! T-Tapp is still going good! I can feel that it's so much easier, but it still kicks my butt every time! I love it!
What do you guys have going on for Thanksgiving? Traveling anywhere? Going to see family? What are you most excited for? I know it's a ways away but even with my diet I have to tell you I'm most excited about the food! Because I already know what we're having and I'm putting in my mind now what I'll be having. I'll be having veggies, some -not much- cranberry sauce and turkey and ham! No dressing no potatoes no dessert! I'm excited to see how I do and excited to not have that "full all day and the next" feeling!
Well I hope you all are doing fabulous have a wonderful day! Until next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Molly!
    How wonderful to read that you are back in track and more motivated than ever :) I am doing really good. I don't remember if I told you but I've lost 30-40 pounds since my surgery on may. I basically just pushed through it and started working out 2 weeks after my cut ;) Then I kept eating healthy (I made up tons of wonderful healthy low-cal recipes) and switching my "rewards" into sources different than delicious foods (I haven't eaten chocolate or refined sugars/carbs in like forever). I also became obsessed with baking, I love it! So I deviate any need to interact with sweets to actually cooking with them and making treats for people I love. I also have been able to go back to work - tomorrow is my dissertation proposal defense! AND my fiancee and I finally set up our wedding date ;) We are so excited!
    Anyhow, that's pretty much what I've been up to. I hope you are having a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucia I'm so proud of you! And good for you for making up your own recipes! That's the trick! Your comment seriously just made my night! I'm so excited for you I just have the biggest smile right now! So when is the lovely wedding date? Lucia do I even know where-ish you live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't posted in awhile but I'm back and following your progress! Sounds like you are doing great Molly, I am happy for you! I haven't lost any of the weight I've gained but now that I have been taking Armour for about 6 months I feel soooo much better than before. No more zombie-like days. I actually bought the T-Tapp basic workout dvd and plan to start it tomorrow! I really hope that it's helpful for me. I was reading the pamphlet that came with it and it says if you want to lose up to 3 sizes then do the boot camp for 2 weeks...yikes! Sounds like it's harder than it seems. Hope I can make it doing it everyday for 14 days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you feel better! that's what's important! Yay for T-Tapp! I hope you love it! let me know! If you can make it to the 4th day you can make it 14 days! Go Jamie GO!!!

    ReplyDelete