Monday, November 8, 2010

84.

It's Monday! I wish the weekends were longer, but I'm actually excited that it's Monday. It just means it's one week closer to going to California! :) I actually did not lose any weight this weekend! I stayed the exact same as I was on Friday. Kinda confused since I actually did quite well, but that's okay just pushing on through today! So my weekend was fabulous! I had so much fun, how about y'all? Do anything fun? Do anything...not fun? Haha our dryer broke last night, with half of our clothes already through the washer, and the other half still soaked and in the broken dryer. Hahah it was not thrilling, but we're trying to fix it!

So I have some exciting news! I'm going to start selling Scentsy: wickless candles very soon, my launch party is in a little less than 2 weeks, and after that I'll get my own website up and running. So you guys can go to the website once it's up and check out products -and if you want- buy through the website. **Everyone not in North America unfortunately can't buy yet. Scentsy is currently working on products that will fit electrical outlets for everyone not in North America, and they actually have LED light bulbs. It's going to be really cool! I'll let you all know when it comes out** Scentsy is all light bulbs and wax, so there are no fires, soot, smoke or anything bad like that. It makes your entire house smell fabulous and I'm addicted to it! They also have room sprays (one spritz and your room smells wonderful for days, sometimes weeks!), tins for your car, circles for your closets, and much much more!

Anyway that's my news for now :) Love to all! have a great day! Until next time

2 comments:

  1. sorry about dryer it'll all be good plenty of sunshine wen you get to cali for visit if you are still all wet:) Like Scentsy candles here in Kansas if that means I'm in greater Northern America you prolly have a new client already..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha sweet! Yes anywhere in North America includes - U.S. Canada and puerto rico!

    ReplyDelete