Friday, November 19, 2010

89.

HAPPY FRIDAY! I'm glad the weekend is finally here, but it's not much of a difference I've been home since Wednesday early afternoon! Started getting a fever Wednesday and my cold turned into a flu :( Left work early and thought my fever was done that afternoon cause my temp was pretty normal. But then it got really bad late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning. So I stayed home yesterday cooped up in bed with my loving and loyal puppy. *she's having sick days too :)* I no longer have a fever, but work and the hubbs told me to stay home today as well. Which I guess is good because I can heal more and I doubt anyone could understand me if I picked up the phone! Hopefully I get better because I have my Scentsy launch party tomorrow night! Thankfully my husband has been great already cleaning for it since I've been sick.

Speaking of Scentsy, I officially sell Scentsy now!!! You guys can go check out my website https://mollysscentsations.scentsy.us/Home I'm so excited to finally be selling it, I just love Scentsy and I love being able to share it and introduce it to people! :)

Weight loss is going good but I'm not exactly following the diet these last couple days. It's been soup, orange juice, bananas, sprite and crackers. I'm not eating a lot, but all those have lots of calories/sodium. I actually have lost some weight since Wednesday too but not a lot. Almost a days worth in the last couple days. At least it's going down and not up!!!

Well I hope you are all doing wonderfully and have a great weekend! Thanksgiving is almost here -which is also my hubbys Birthday-!!! Until next time :)

3 comments: