Friday, November 5, 2010

83.

I can't believe it's Friday already! I mean...I can but still. HAPPY FRIDAY! Do you guys have anything fun lined up for this weekend? My hubby doesn't have to work off-duty tonight so I think we're going on a date :) Saturday is a "Girl Party" with a good group of friends, and Saturday night is my hubby's best man's Birthday. He's having a little bash at his house 1/2 BDay 1/2 Going away (he's leaving for the military) Sunday we might be doing a late birthday with some friends but not sure yet! Just a weekend full of fun and I LOVE that!

So I've been losing every day, but it did slow down a little bit this whole week. While I was ahead this last weekend, I'm now behind a little over a day. But that's okay :) Losing is still losing right?? And I lost a BIG number yesterday which was a good surprise! Way to kick off the weekend right?

T-Tapp is my new love -Shh! Don't tell Cory!- I woke up this morning and my back was bothering me so much. Actually, it hurt so bad i almost didn't do T-Tapp, but I knew I had to so I started anyway and guess what. NO back pain now. I feel amazing. That Primary Back Stretch was exactly what I needed. Anyway I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Until next time :) 

1 comment:

  1. I have been on desiccated bovine supplements for almost 6 yrs and it has helped immensely. I still have to exercise and watch what I eat, but it's not a big deal. Its one pill daily, no SE's, except a stable metabolism and energy!

    ReplyDelete