Friday, November 12, 2010

86.

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing wonderful! Ready for the weekend? I am! This week at work has been CRAZY! It's beautiful outside today :) It's raining right now and it's supposed to storm the rest of the day! Though it's going to be 80 degrees today a cold front is coming in tonight, and the high for the weekend is in the low 60s! Can't wait. What do you all have going on for the weekend? I'm going to a little "Peddler's Fair" tomorrow, the lady I'm going to be selling Scentsy under is having a booth for Scentsy so I'm going to help her and check out the rest of the fair, should be fun! Might do some stuff with friends, but it should be pretty relaxing!

Weight loss and T-Tapp goin good! I told you I was behind, and I still am buuuuut I'm losing the amount of weight I'm supposed to every day, so I'm not getting more behind! T-Tapp is good! I look forward to it because I feel so much better after it's done and I love that! It gives me a little extra bounce in my step and I have so much energy throughout the rest of the day! Can't beat that especially with hypothyroidism, am I right? Well I hope you all have a great next couple days! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment