Wednesday, November 17, 2010

88.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY! We're halfway through the week! How is everyone doing? I'm fabulous! I can't believe it's already over halfway through November! Where is this year going?  

Not going to lie I almost forgot about this post. It is Thursday in my mind, I was crushed when I found out it wasn't :( But at least it reminded me to get on here! So did not do T-Tapp this morning, I've been sick since Monday and it's gotten progressively worse over the past few days. I'm surprised I got myself dressed and to work! But I have been weighing in! I actually gained weight on Monday and was so shocked! I did so perfect on my diet, T-Tapped and felt like I had a perfect day -regarding weight loss- to get on and gain weight! It pushed me back another couple days! So then yesterday I kept pushing on, did my eating, didn't T-Tapp but come last night I was starving. I had eaten the exact same amount as the day before but it was 6:30p and my stomach wouldn't stop growling! So I ended up eating another 200 calories and guess what...I lost all the weight I gained on Monday PLUS another couple days worth! YAY!

So here's where I'm confused...If you eat too much -which, when you're a Thyroid patient still isn't a lot- your body doesn't burn up enough calories and you gain weight. If you don't eat enough, your body thinks you're starving it so it holds on to your calories and you lose weight. HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO FIND THE HAPPY MIDDLE!? Because this is how my diet is going *no matter what I weigh!*:
Eat 1300 calories - gain weight
Eat 1200 calories - lose weight
Eat 1200 calories - lose weight but not nearly as much
Eat 1200 calories - don't lose or gain at all
Eat 1100 calories - lose weight
Eat 1100 calories - gain weight
Eat 1200 calories - lose weight
Eat 1200 calories - don't lose really anything
Eat 1150 calories - lose weight
Eat 1150 calories - gain weight
Eat 1350 calories - lose a lot of weight

*Oh and I've checked, the days I do T-Tapp doesn't affect this. It's just random days* How am I supposed to know how much to eat?! Because it's not like I starve myself. If my stomach is growling, and water isn't cutting it, I will eat more. But on days where it's not happening, I eat how much I need.

Anyway...I'm confused, but very happy I lost a big number yesterday. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment