Monday, November 1, 2010

81.

HAPPY NOVEMBER & HAPPY MONDAY! Once Halloween hits there is always a big smile on my face. November and December are by far my favorite months of the year! You have some wonderful holidays, amazing weather, fun decorations and Christmas music! Love it! :) How did everyone's weekend go? Was everyone safe? Mine was pretty nice! The hubby and I ran some errands early Saturday morning, and pretty much stayed in bed until Sunday afternoon! It was wonderful! Sunday night was spent with the in-laws and it was very nice!

So weight loss is going good still! didn't lose a ton over the weekend but still lost! Today is my first day of T-Tapping every other day. Felt weird not doing it on Sunday so it was nice to get back to it today! Did very well on my diet this weekend and it was so encouraging to have my husband tell me how proud of me he is :) Tomorrow is my 22nd Birthday, so the in-laws are taking us out for dinner! I made sure I got to pick the restaurant and I told them, along with my hubby, what I'm ordering so they'll hold me to it and I won't be tempted to cheat on my diet. I feel very in control right now and I love that, just knowing I'm in control makes me already feel so much better about myself!

I hope you all have a wonderful next couple days! Until next time :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Molly!!! Hope you have a great one. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly! Happy birthday my friend :) I hope you are having a wonderful day!!! :) Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lucia and Linda! It was definitely a good one!

    ReplyDelete