Wednesday, November 3, 2010

82.

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday! How are you all doing? Thanks for the Birthday wishes I had a wonderful day! First of all, a cold front came in late Monday night so it was in the 50s/low 60s all day and it rained! It was wonderful :) That alone would have made my day wonderful, but I also got a lot of love from friends, family and co-workers. I am very blessed to have every one of you in my life and again thank you for being there for me! My hubby got me a gorgeous pair of diamond heart earrings, and when I walked into my office there were flowers! I didn't even know they knew it was my birthday! I went to work with a big smile on my face and a tea in a red starbucks cup! (yay! That means Winter!) After I met up with the in-laws to vote (good job TX!), and a little while later went out to dinner with them and the hubbs! It was really just a nice day :)


I also did VERY well on my diet last night, I am very proud of myself because it was hard! But seeing the next morning that you lost weight is all worth it! T-Tapp today! As soon as I get off here I'm going to do it and I'm excited! I now look forward to my work out days-I'm pretty sure that's not how it normally is :) What's new with all of you? How are you all doing? You are all wonderful! Guess what! I get to wear a jacket today! I love Fall/Winter! :) Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. The flowers and earrings are beautiful! I have a question about the T-Tapp; in the book the picture of Theresa showing where to measure, shows her in the T-Tapp position. Do you have to be in that position to measure?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! I've tried to be in the position before while measuring, but I end up not doing it. Haha it's easier for me to just stand my own way. Whatever you do when measuring stay consistent in that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday. Love the earrings and the flowers are beautiful. Keep up the good work.
    I'm struggling right now but have a doctor's appointment in 2 week. I'm sure my meds need adjusting as I am so tired and am having a lot of other symptoms I have not had in 2 years. On the bright side I have still been able to loose 15 pounds over the summer.

    ReplyDelete