Friday, October 29, 2010

80.

HAPPY FRIDAY! I am so excited today is Friday! The last few weekends haven't been real weekends, and although we are doing stuff this weekend, we still have more time to relax! :) So how are all of you? What do you have going on for Halloween? We're just going to the in-laws to help pass out candy! (and I will be staying away from it!)

The weight loss is going wonderfully! On Wednesday, I was right where I needed to be, Thursday I was where I needed to be today, and today I'm where I need to be tomorrow! I was getting rather confused because I was putting up big numbers and today, although I still lost it was quite a small amount. I didn't let it get me down, I just went and did my 5th day of T-Tapp (which happened to be the hardest!) and got a surprise after, mother nature decided today was the day to visit. It makes a LOT of sense: weight slowed and I was starting to get worried about this weekend because yesterday I was craving chocolate, though I didn't allow myself any I was scared I wouldn't be able to hold that together this weekend! But I've started, and there are no cravings today so my hopes are high for Sunday!

I only have ONE more day of T-Tapp before I get to go to every other day! I'm so excited I've made it! I've tried to do the "6 days straight" three times before and failed by the third/fourth day. Not this time!

One last thing, and it's kind of a BIG thing. I know a lot of people that are just not happy with their lives in general, and in the now. Whatever it is, "I have a cold" (you'd be surprised how many people without diseases think colds are the end of the world), "I'm fat", "I hate my job", "I'm never going to find someone, so I'm just going to stop looking", "He broke up with me and I'm refusing to move on". We all know at least one person like that right? It's sad, I just shake my head and send a little prayer their way. Not that whatever they're complaining about will get better, but that they can see how much good there is in their lives. I get a lot of people telling me how bubbly and positive I always am, and I love hearing that because that's what I strive for and I'll tell you why!
-Yes! I have a disease that makes me feel like crap
-Yes! Because of another problem my ligaments blow out
-Yes! I have stomach problems Doctors can't figure out but you know what...there are tons of people out there that have it way worse than me. So I don't like to complain to others (yes my husband hears my struggles but that's what he's there for) great friends are there for that too, but I know they don't always want to hear what I'm dealing with. So this is how I live my life -and no, I'm not being fake to everyone, I am actually like this on the inside too because trust me it's so much better to live this way, than the other.
-Yes! I have an incredible husband
-Yes! I have wonderful friends to count on and make me laugh
-Yes! My family is amazing and they're always there for me
-Yes! I have a job and because of it I can live a life I LOVE
-Yes! I have diseases and problems but they've made me such a better person, and I've met some incredible people because of them!

Anyway, I'm not saying that I'm talking about any of you in particular, but I hope you all live your lives that way too. No one wants to live in a world where everything is against them. I'm also not saying you can never have a hard time. Every now and then I'll have a day where I just need to deal with what's going on and cry, but those days are rare, and when they're done they're done. :)

If you all could take a minute to PLEASE watch this video clip (the link is below titled Nick Vujicic), I would appreciate it. Here is a guy who has a lot to be mad about, but he is incredibly happy and he loves his life. I've actually met him twice before, I've cried every time I've heard him speak and he's just great. Hope you enjoy! Love you all! Until next time!


Nick Vujicic

4 comments:

  1. I have seen this video before and it is great! It certainly makes my problems seem so much smaller and it is so much about attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! Thank you...it was great to see that video again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Molly! Thanks for sharing the link. I hadn't heard of him and it was absolutely wonderful. My fiancee and me watched it and have been talking about it ever since. Thanks my friend! I hope your weekend is going great :)
    Hugs,
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, seeing him is always a great reminder of how we should live our lives! I love it!

    ReplyDelete