Friday, July 30, 2010

51.

HAPPY FRIDAY! Man I am so ready for this weekend. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I thought it was Thursday; and then today comes and I thought it was Saturday! OH my word it has been insane haha. So yesterday I weighed 279.0, and weighed that exact amount this morning as well. I've lost exactly 1 pound so far this week and I hope to lose weight or stay the same over this weekend. So my brand new pants were feeling a little tight yesterday and ESPECIALLY last night. I was thinking what is going on? I've lost weight since I bought these and I can't wait to get into pajamas. Then last night we got home from a friends house and I had started my period, AGAIN! It's so frustrating that this keeps happening, but at least I knew what was up with me feeling super bloated! I want to thank you all so much for your suggestions and thoughts. You guys are all so amazing and I am going to be putting all of that together. Your encouraging words mean more than you could possibly know and I'm glad to have you all right there with me! I'm writing up a whole new menu (NOT all the same foods every day haha) and going to the store probably tomorrow morning. So we'll see how this weekend goes, and next week especially! I hope you all have an amazing weekend, and thank you again! Until next time :)

6 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend Molly. 1 pound is better then nothing!!!! :) Enjoy! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, You're doing an incredible job! I agree with Heather, 1 pound is better than nothing! Hope you have a great weekend, too! I'm looking forward to your next post!!! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Heather and Jean! Hope you both have great weekends as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your blog and have decided September I will jump on the bandwagon and join you, too. I have the Thyroid Diet book and have looked at it off and on for the past few years... just didn't have the motivation to do it. Now I do and I'd like to thank you for helping me make that choice. I'm twice your age, and have had children already--my thyroid went bonkers after my youngest daughter stopped nursing. It took quite a while to get things diagnosed and regulated, and now I've metabolic syndrome on top of my hypothyroidism. Bet you're wondering why wait until Sept to start. This month there are airline travels happening, possible jury duty, and readjustments for EVERYONE in our family so it's just not feasible to do it this month. I'll bring the book along on my trip and make out menus, etc. while on the airplane and at night. My family will be able to follow along, too. We're all just "done" with our plateaus and need to shed some extra poundage we're all carrying. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you should share your menus, Molly. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rudika -- I totally have, if you go back to some of my earlier blogs & comments I know I put my menu on here a few times! If you can't find it message me on facebook!

    D -- I wish you and your family the best of luck come September! And good luck this month picking out menus and what you guys are going to eat. I think everyone that does the Thyroid Diet needs to have their own menu off it, because everyone is so different. And getting down a menu and starting is the hardest but funnest part of beginning the diet! So enjoy the book this month and keep me updated once you all start!

    ReplyDelete