Monday, July 26, 2010

49.

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had amazing weekends! Mine was really really good! So Friday evening I come home with the hubbs and he says, "GET OVER THERE!" So I don't ask I just ran away from our door haha (I was figuring there was a wasp or something) but as I'm running I look up and I saw a black blob at the top of our door. Turns out it was a bat! EEK! I ended up naming him Squishy, my husband and another cop captured him and he was off to...somewhere? haha! Then Saturday I went shopping with my cousin and it was SO SO EXCITING! Okay when I started this diet I was wearing a 4X shirt, I bought three new 2X shirts!!!! and they fit very well :) Also, I started off wearing a size 22 pants (but I honestly think I was a 24, I had just fully stretched them out) and I am now the owner of a very comfy fitting size 20 pants! YAY!! I'm so excited :) Then Sunday we had lunch with my husband's parents and after he and I watched movies on our couch the rest of the day it was great! And our puppy was being so good! (Hubby bought her a HUGE...I mean HUGE chewing bone, this thing is about 3 ft long) So that bone has ended up to be the perfect baby sitter for her, haha! I do have some bad news and I'm very sorry for it...I blew it this weekend :( I had 3 meals off my diet, instead of my normal 1 meal and a dessert...and I ended up gaining 3 pounds over the weekend. I was 280.0 this morning. I'm really sorry if I disappointed anyone, I'm going to keep on going I promise! Have a wonderful day, until next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Molly! No disappointments at all :) Keep up the great work - your determination inspire a lot of people!
    Hugs.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly, Not sure what happened but I posted a comment earlier and I guess there was some malfunction on my end. So anyway!!! As along as you had a good weekend. Just remember we are all human and sometimes we are going to fall off the wagon. So you just pick yourself up and move forward. NO WORRIES!! Have a great day. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather -- ahh I hate when that happens! It's so annoying! Thank you so much for that :) It definitely helps to hear that! Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete