Friday, July 2, 2010

40.

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY! So excited, I get to see the Twilight: Eclipse movie tomorrow morning! Yay! alsoooo I DID IT! I weighed exactly 278.0 this morning! YEA!!! I have lost 44 pounds in about 2.5 months! I can't even believe it I'm SO excited! I only have 15 more pounds until I am done with phase 1 and another pound after that until I have lost 60 lbs and am posting my next round of pictures! Anyway I'm really excited and thanks for all the encouragement! I also lost 5 inches off my body this week! Woo hoo! I have someone coming to visit me on Tuesday night, and about a month ago when we were talking about my weight loss I said I bet I would be at 275 when she got here...so 3 lbs in 4 days with the weekend coming? Might happen might not...I for sure hope to be there by the time she leaves on Friday though. Let's see how this goes! Hope you all have a great weekend! Happy 4th of July and be safe! Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Jeanette YarbroughJuly 3, 2010 at 2:13 PM

    Whoohooo!!! I'm SO excited and happy for you Molly!!! :))

    ReplyDelete