Wednesday, July 14, 2010

43.

Hey everyone! We're half way through the week! I weighed 278.4 this morning, it's going slow since Monday and that was really frustrating to me...but then I started my time of the month today so I feel much better knowing what's going on, and I know once a couple of days have passed that extra 1.4lbs will shed off! I'm hoping to be 277.0 on Friday morning so I hope all goes well with that! I have my Endo appt Friday morning so I'll wait until the afternoon to post my Friday blog so I can let you all know about it! I hope you are all doing well. And here's a little tip for those of you trying to diet. If you are seriously craving chocolate or something sweet and you don't want to use your treat for the week yet, try the new Jello Mousse! They are only 60 calories and you can just have it as a cheat treat, instead of fully counting it as a treat! Hope that helps! Have a great day, until next time ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I have a problem with wanting to snack throughout the day. Im going grocery shopping tommorrow and was wondering if you have any suggestions for some good, healthy snacks. I like the Jello Mousse idea because I do love choclolate. My doctor told me not to eat a lot of fruit because it turns to sugar so Im kinda of at loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan, my name is Lucia and I read Molly all the time. I thought I would share two of my favorite snacks... maybe it'll help :)
    I just discovered that celery sticks wrapped in 2% swiss cheese is a yummy snack. You get fiber (veggie) and some protein with a bit of daily fat (cheese). I also like snacking on almonds (15 is the portion size) once a day. These little guys are a great source of good fat and calcium and they are yu-mmy. Hope it helps!
    Hugs.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lucia! I think I will try those two snacks. I love almonds and the celery sticks so good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Good luck!!! :) - Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I wasn't going to suggest those exact snacks but something very similar so thanks Lucia! Haha hope you all are great and I hope that helps you Megan!

    ReplyDelete