Wednesday, July 21, 2010

46.

Hey everyone! We're half way through the work week yay :) On Tuesday I weighed 278.0, and I was thinking to myself...it's going to go a lot slower than I was hoping this week! But this morning I weighed 277.0 :) YAY!!!! I was seriously excited! I really hope I can lose 1 more pound by Friday! 277 is the lowest I have been so far, I hit it one day a week and a half ago but was 1.2 lbs heavier ever since. So I've lost 45 lbs and I still can't believe it. I really hope I can blow past this point, I always seem to lose a bit and then get stuck at the high end of a number, and then again at the low end (i.e. 281 & 288) and I stay there for a week or so and then I'll drop down to a different spot haha! Well I hope you are all doing amazing and thank you for the book comments I wrote them down and I will for sure keep them in mind! Hope you all have a wonderful day!! Until next time :)

3 comments:

  1. Molly l just know you will loose the extra pound by Friday ! your so on a roll!!
    where as l am sooo hyper!!still awake and its 2.17 am here in sunny London..
    couldnt possibly take the exra 1/8 of armour tomorrow ..they are all so fed up of me already! haha they think is DULL when lm hypo and lm not much fun..but they also dont like me so hyper either ! oh WHEN will get the correct prescription? l so want to walk the normal line! l had to email my dr today as he needed to know lm hyper so he could relate that to my new results when he gets them l cant wait!meanwhile l will cut the exra 1/8 out and keep to my 1/4 armour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I sure hope so! Ahh I'm so sorry I bet all you want to do is sleep! Trust me getting a correct prescription can take a long time but you will get there I promise! Keep me updated! I hope you get some sleep and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv your website!

    ReplyDelete