Monday, January 31, 2011

110.

Happy Monday everyone I hope you all had wonderful weekends! I had some friends visit since I'm on bedrest so that was nice but other than that I relaxed as much as possible! There really is no update since Friday's post other than the pain stopped increasing! It's stayed about the same since Friday which is a relief since it was getting worse every day.

Sorry this post will be short but like I said there isn't an update. Today is the last day of January so it's the last day of Thyroid Awareness Month! I hope you were all able to get the word out! I might not have another post until Friday (since we have a baby appointment that morning) Until then have a wonderful week! You are all so amazing!

Please be praying for me and Peanut!
Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you and the baby are doing well. There are times when our body seems to like to work against us, but it has obviously made you a stronger and better person. Struggling with a normal pregnancy can be tough enough, but doing it when your hormones are out of sync in the first place has to be more difficult. Rest well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I will definitely continue to rest! Haha well now I don't even know what it would be like to have a "normal" pregnancy. This apparently is my normal! And that's fine if it means I'll have my own baby!

    ReplyDelete