Tuesday, January 25, 2011

108.

Hey everyone! It's Tuesday!  hahahah so we went to the Doctor this morning, and we had a much better experience with the Doctor rather than the Doctor's Assistant! First of all to answer a question, yes I did try Zofran, (sp?)  That was the first one I took that didn't help, and the same one the Dr Asst doubled. I've heard it helps lots of women that are preggers, unfortunately it didn't help me!

Okay so we had a Sonogram, and we got to HEAR Peanut's heartbeat!!! AHH! It was so wonderful to hear that for the first time :) Cory and I both got all teary eyed! And he's doing well! He's growing just as he should be, and there are no blood clots or anything bad like that.

Then we went to see the Doctor, she checked me out and said that there are only two things she can think of, 1. my uterus just isn't dealing well with being preggers, 2. I have diverticulitis (sp?)  She said if I do have the second it will be hard to diagnose and impossible to treat while pregnant. But they did some tests and they'll let me know, as for now I'm on bedrest. I'm thinking it's the first option, even the sono tech said something similar. She asked if I'd ever carried a baby full term, I said no. She asked if this was the farthest I'd ever been I said yes. She said your uterus is probably just freaking out not knowing what to do/what's going on because it's never been to this point yet.

So anyway, that's what's going on for now. As for the cramps, they're much worse today than yesterday. But if Peanut is safe, I'm so so so happy. I'll happily go through this if it means Peanut will grow and be healthy :) And we have another appointment late next week (Thurs or Fri) so they'll check me again and we'll see what the test results are and we'll see Peanut again! Thank you so so much for your prayers and please continue them  You're all so wonderful! Until next time!!

3 comments:

  1. Great news!!! So glad to hear.
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, having hyperthyroid turns the body in overdrive mode. Everything becomes fast including the heart rate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a problem when you are diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and you have to fight the disease.There are so many side effects of the drugs and the body behaving weird to cope with it mentally is hard.

    ReplyDelete