Wednesday, January 12, 2011

104.

It's the middle of the week and you know what that meanssss GHI with the hubby tonight! Excited for a night with him, he worked until after 9p last night, but tonight he's mine! :D Then tomorrow at 8a we have our baby appointment and I'm so excited! I want to hear/see something! I've never gotten to that point before! Please keep us in your prayers, I'm praying tomorrow we get good news :)

As for that perfect job, I didn't get it :/ Actually...I didn't even get my interview, they hired the first person they interviewed! Cory and I are definitely bummed, as I said before that would have been a life changer! But God has His own plan, and I'm not giving up. I've applied at 11 places since Saturday and I'm hoping one of those is the one! I really need a full time job so hubby and I can move and prepare for baby! (babIES mom haha)  Oh I don't know if I told y'all...my mom is convinced I'm having twins...she's been saying that from the moment I found out I was preggo! Haha

Well that's all the update for now! Hope you're all doing well! Until next time :)

5 comments:

  1. Molly, just wanted to share this with you...When God says "no" to something, remember He is also saying "yes" to something better for you. If you waste too much time being disgruntled with Him for saying no to you, you may very well miss the wonderful "yes" He has planned for you. ....from a friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let us know how it went. I'm dying to know!

    -Monica

    P.S. My mom was convinced I was having twins too lol and there is definitely just 1 in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Monica I'm pretty sure there's only one in there too ;)

    ReplyDelete