Friday, January 7, 2011

102.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! I didn't realize it was Friday until my boss said have a nice weekend. Haha! Do y'all have anything planned this weekend? We don't. Hopefully we'll just be able to relax!

So we went to our appointment today, and after we'd been sitting there a while the lady at the front desk says, "The tech that does the sonograms isn't going to come in today. Do you want to reschedule?" I almost started crying. Even if I didn't have a history of miscarriages, I would have been bummed. But this is what we rely on...and I wanted it bad! So then my Dr.'s nurse comes up and said she was almost positive with my history that the Dr. would do a sono herself. So we decided not to reschedule, and we kept our hopes high that the Dr would do one. Annnnnnnnnnnnd she did! They did all the "confirm the pregnancy" parts of the visit, and Pregnancy was Confirmed ;) then we went for the sonogram. Right away I could tell something was different from the last time. The pregnancy sac didn't look deformed. It was round, and while that excited me there was no heartbeat to be heard, no fetus to be seen.

My Dr found the yolk sac inside the pregnancy sac and said it was forming perfectly! (as well as the pregnancy sac) She said she was not in the least bit worried that I couldn't hear anything. She said I was probably off a day or two; but with how the sacs looked she was VERY optimistic about this pregnancy. (And she's not one to sugar coat things) Of course she -us too- still wants to hear that heartbeat so I'm going in Thursday morning for another sonogram.

She also told me to not to strain myself and to take it easy. We have to be really careful with this one! So that's my update! Thank you all for the prayers! Please continue to pray for us!!! Until next time :)

3 comments:

  1. I was so glad to see your update!! So glad the doctor looked and was happy with what she saw. Anxious for your appt next week. You are in my prayers.
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly, I've been lurking for a while - and sending prayers and best wishes to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete