Wednesday, February 2, 2011

111.

Hello friends. I was supposed to have my Doctor's appointment on Friday, but my Dr thought she figured out why I was having the cramps and bumped it up to yesterday. So yesterday afternoon we went in for a sonogram and unfortunately we lost our baby Peanut. The heart stopped, and the baby was surrounded by fluid that shouldn't have been there. I'm having a D&C tomorrow and thankfully my Mom is flying in to be here with us. I want to thank you all for your prayers, and please continue to pray for my husband and I.

I do want to say that I need some time. I'm going to take the next week and a half off, I hope you can all respect that and I'll be back Monday February 14. Also that will be the start of my time on the diet again. So we'll get back to what this blog started off as, but until then I'll be taking time to mourn and heal. Thank you all for being there for me.

Until next time.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my.

    My sympathies and prayers for you and your husband.

    May you feel the Lord's comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sympathies and prayer too. May God wrap his loving arms around both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sweet Molly, I am so saddened by your loss I know how much you and your husband wanted this little one. My deepest sympathies and many prayers that this sadness can go away. God Bless Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart goes out to you and your family during this time. Prayers are with you.
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry, Molly. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very sorry to hear about your loss, but do not despair. I have had hypothryroidisn (Hashimoto) for over 15 years now. I lost 2 babies in my early 30s. After trying several treatments and losing weight, I got pregnant and had a beautiful boy who is now 2 1/2. He was premature and I had to be so careful during my pregnancy, but you could never tell now. Since then, I lost another baby.
    After taking the much needed time you need, let me know if you want to talk. Losing a baby is difficult and requires the same grieving process than any other loss.
    Take good care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so sorry :( you're in my prayers. hugs, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry Molly. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. : (

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Molly, Sweet Molly,
    Take all the time you need to mourn and heal. Those of us that follow you are on your side and sending you our thoughts and prayers. Fertility (or infertility in my case) and thyroid issues seem to go hand in hand. Think of yourself and your husband right now and come back to your friends here when you are ready. I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss.
    Hugs to you,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete