Friday, January 28, 2011

109.

Hey everyone Happy Friday! I hope you had a great day and you have a wonderful weekend! There isn't much to update, I haven't thrown up since Sunday and my cramps are slowly getting worse. :/ They've changed a little, the pain is different and it has spread but definitely not better.

I've been in bed since Tuesday and that's where I feel the absolute best, yesterday I had some visitors and being on the couch really wore me out, I definitely don't feel any relief being there. Then today I had to go clean out my desk so that was hard for me, and carrying the stuff back up the stairs was pretty difficult as well! My cousin helped as much as she could, she definitely took most the weight for me! THANK YOU!! But other than that, that's it! Please continue to keep us in your prayers, they are so appreciated. Anyway like I said not much of an update, but I didn't want to leave you hanging :) We have a sono a week from today to see our baby :) Can't wait! Did I tell you guys we heard the heartbeat on Tuesday? It was the most amazing experience! Oh and here's the latest sono! This was 7 weeks 5 days.

He's our Peanut Gummybearlionanimal cracker :) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment