Monday, January 3, 2011

100.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! How were your holidays? Mine were fabulous! I had such a nice relaxing time with my family :) It was definitely a much needed vacation. I actually gained a few pounds while I was there -not a big surprise- I weighed 292 before I went, and when I got back I weighed in at 295. So my grand total of weight loss for the year 2010: 35 pounds. I can't find any reason to be upset with that number at all. I'm thrilled that I'm less than I was this time last year. :)

Another little something for you all: I was feeling way off last week. different things kept happening, and I just kept shrugging them off. Then one night I was sitting there and was thinking about everything that had been happening and realized something once they were all put together. so I went to check my calendar and realized I was also 3 days late... I joked about it with my Mom and hubby, but we still went and took a test anyway. Results? I'm pregnant! It's pretty crazy but still exciting! Oh and no worries, it's not dangerous. I needed to have 2 normal cycles after the D&C before I could get pregnant again, and I had exactly 2 normal cycles. My Dr and her nurse said there's nothing to worry about in that aspect, and I have my first appointment this Friday to hear the heartbeat! Now if you remember, this appointment coming up on Friday is the appointment I had when I found out I had miscarried. It's also the furthest I've ever gotten. I'm not dreading this appointment though, I'm incredibly excited! I think no matter what, if I have another miscarriage, it will hurt the same if I'm excited, or not. SO I decided I'm going to be excited!

Please please please keep us in your prayers. They're so appreciated! Until next time :)

10 comments:

  1. I was pretty sure you were going to have baby news from just how you had been feeling. Wow best news ever and be excited you deserve it. Me I'm cheating and not weighing til next Wed. I know I've gained a little but I did enjoy the holidays so it is to be excpected. You will be in my prayers. My husband thinks I'm a little out there when I share your news but he has been so supportive he gets a little excited I'm sure, knowing that your journey has helped me to stay ever positive there is the perfect doctor who understands, has the perfect formula to make me feel and look like me again and is willing to keep trying til we find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you are too sweet! Thank you and I'm rootin for you! There definitely is a doctor out there for you. Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news!! After my miscarriage, I successfully got pregnant 2 cycles after my D&C so I'm keeping you in my prayers and hoping for great news for you guys!! Cannot wait for your follow-up later in the week.
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really?! That's very exciting to hear! Thank you Lorrie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you and saying a prayer for you! God has plan and all will work out. I am 28 weeks pregnant now and I use to be so scared that my thyroid issues would keep me from getting pregnant. We had a few scary moments at first but all is well now. So happy for you!!! Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWW YAY! And thanks for that! It's so encouraging to know thyroid patients who are pregnant/have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't posted in awhile Molly, because I didn't want to make you sad, but I am currently about 18 wks pregnant! I am super excited. Keep us posted on your progress. I wish only the best for you!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MONICA! no no no no PLEASE don't disappear again! I'm thrilled that you are 18 weeks, and I would be even if I weren't pregnant. How are you feeling? I will always share in my friend's joys and sadness. :) Promise

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm feeling good, for the most part. I have an u/s scheduled for Monday to see what we are having. Keep us posted on your appointment today :)

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  10. well keep me updated as well! Glad you're feeling good! - for the most part ;)

    ReplyDelete