Thursday, January 13, 2011

105.

Okay I GUESS I'll let you know how the appointment went instead of making y'all wait until tomorrow :)

It went REALLY well, so well in fact I'm having trouble typing. You should see how my sentences look before I go over them ;) We saw the little one and the heartbeat! We are so so excited! So with the size of the embryo they think I wasn't off just a couple days, but 6 days! I'm only NOW 6 weeks. Which explains a lot on why we couldn't see anything last week! Anyway we're just thrilled and so is our Dr. but like she said, we're not out of the woods yet. I still need to be very careful over the next 6 weeks!


Thank you all so much for your continued prayers, they're so greatly appreciated! Right now Peanut is the size of a grain of rice (crazy to think huh?) But we're still affectionately referring to him/her as Peanut until we know if we're having a boy or girl. Haha. SO my new due date is September 8, but we would love to hold off for two days because that is my Grandma's Birthday and then we could have a baby on 9/10/11 (at 12:13 and 14 seconds!) hahah ;) Next appointment is 3 weeks from tomorrow! I already can't wait!!!

You guys are wonderful! And obviously there won't be a post tomorrow so have a great weekend! Until next time :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay Molly!!!! I am so happy for you guys :) I am sorry I've been out of the loop for so long, I went home for the holidays and then got totally swamped with work. I will be praying for you, your husband and the baby. And of course, I wish you a wonderful 2011 full of blessings, love and adventures!
    Hugs,
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lucia!! I hope you had so much fun back home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Molly! So happy for you :) My husband was calling ours peanut too, but now he (or she) is getting a little too big for that haha. Its amazing how fast it grows. Have a great weekend!

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. I've been away for awhile due to a family emergency and I come back to find THIS! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations on the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica - That's too cute. I know I was just reading about how big they are each week, I can't believe how fast they grow!

    Abbey - Haha surprise! And I hope all is well with the family!

    ReplyDelete