Monday, January 10, 2011

103.

Happy Monday everyone! How are you all today? Did you have nice weekends? Ours was wonderful! We had dinner with the in-laws on Friday, Saturday we ran some errands and looked at some new places to live and Sunday we did groceries and major naps :)

So I'm also on the hunt for a new job, one that is full time and offers benefits. I have found one and will have an interview -hopefully- for it this week, but I know there are a few other people applying for the same position. We could really use your prayers on this one. You guys have no idea how perfect this job is for me and for my family. It could change everything for our future children, and for my husband and I. Obviously this is in God's hands...but I really hope this is in His plan for me because I have the best feeling about it, and like I said it would be beyond perfect! So I'll keep you all updated on that as well as how the baby appointment goes on Thursday! I CAN'T WAIT!

Also, I've started eating more calories to make sure I don't starve myself or the little one and guess what. I'M NOT GAINING WEIGHT! Actually, I've lost .2 pounds since I found out I was preggo! Do you remember last time I was pregnant I gained 9 pounds in just a couple weeks? So I'm very excited about this! Anyway! Thank you all for being so amazing! Until next time :)

2 comments: