Wednesday, January 5, 2011

101.

It's Wednesday! An all new season of Ghost Hunters International starts tonight! And I'm actually excited because it's now Barry and Kris Williams instead of Rob. No offense Rob...but we weren't the hugest fans..... ;)  Since I'm talking about that...I am indeed a Christian, and no I do not believe in Ghosts. But I do believe in Demons, because they're in the Bible, and I believe they can present themselves in any way, and some of those ways may be "ghostly"! WITH all that said...whatever it is they "find" on the show...these shows are too interesting not to watch!

Also I have my first baby appointment on Friday to hear the heartbeat! I will be 6 weeks on Friday so hopefully all is well, and we will actually be able to hear it! YAY! Thank you for your prayers!

Last: -and I can't believe I forgot about this until last night- IT'S JANUARY which means it's THYROID AWARENESS MONTH! Yay for our own special month. :) Remember: TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK! Don't let your Thyroid control your life, control your Thyroid! You all are so wonderful and so special! I'm glad I have you in my life! until next time :)

4 comments:

  1. The first appointment is very exciting and very nerve wracking. If they don't hear anything/see anything yet don't get discouraged because six weeks is still really early. I know of many stories of people who didn't see anything that early and went back a week or two later and did. So try to wait it out a little if it comes to that, which it might not! Also, be sure to up your thyroid meds (your doctor should mention this to you), as you need more when you're pregnant. Again, the best of luck to you and I can't wait for your update!

    Best, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica - Thank you so much! I actually did just increase my meds when I found out! And I totally understand 6 weeks may be too early. Only hard thing last time, was that it was obvious on the ultrasound and sonogram that I had already had a miscarriage. :/ As long as I don't have to see that again! I can deal for a few more weeks to hear the heart beat :) Because 6 weeks is actually the day it starts appearing anyway, so of course it can always be too early :) Thank you again! And I will definitely keep y'all posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, with the pregnancy that did go full term (after my miscarriage) I went in at 5 wks and they did a vaginal ultrasound and was able to see the heartbeat. So keep that in mind! Keeping you in my prayers that tomorrow's appts goes well!!!!!!!
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. They said they'll do both, first on the stomach. If they don't see anything then they'll go in! 5 weeks really? Well that's exciting! Thanks Lorrie!

    ReplyDelete