Wednesday, December 22, 2010

99.

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMASSSSSSSS! And I can't wait! My hubby and I will be in California for the next week spending time with my family :) That also means there will not be a new post until the new year! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and Happy New Year as well! I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for my life, and I'm sure it will be fabulous!

I'm hoping some time soon after 2011 has started, I will be ready to get back on track with actively trying to lose weight! In 2010 I lost 55 pounds and I managed to keep almost 3/4 of that weight off, even with the very trying time of having my second miscarriage!! **My first post of the new year -also post #100!- will say how much I weigh on January 1, 2011. (Remember I was 330 lbs on January 1, 2010)

You all saw how I beat myself up so much after gaining some of that weight back, and struggling with myself to diet again. And you were all there for me through it all, now I can finally see it how you guys saw did. Yes I did gain some weight back, but that's still a LOT of weight off my body, and looking at it that way... I'm so EXCITED! OH OH OH OH!! And get this:: This is the VERY FIRST year in 7 years that I have ended up being lighter, rather than heavier at the end of the year!! Can you believe it?! No matter how the end of this year went for me that's still a huge accomplishment, as any hypothyroid patient knows!

Well I guess that's all for now. I love you all, you mean the world to me! Happy Holidays from Cory and I! Until next time :)

5 comments:

  1. Molly have a wonderful holiday with your family. I have so enjoyed your journey and in fact have been somewhat inspired have lost 23 hypo pounds since I've started following your blog. Looking forward to a wonderful prosperous health and happy New Year God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! 23 pounds is awesome! I'm proud of you :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think instead of making it a stress issue better to make it a lifestyle matter to eat in control,eat healthy and exercise all of which confirm that you are definitely going to lose some pounds.It is more important to be healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, that's exactly what I'm attempting to do! It didn't used to be this way, but somehow it turned into one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missing your updates. Hope your time with your family was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete