Monday, October 18, 2010

75.

HAPPY MONDAY! I hope you all had a good weekend! Mine was good, crazy and busy but good! Before I forget, in case you've never heard about T-Tapp, or don't know enough about it here's the link! T-Tapp Website! Hope that helps and definitely check it out! There are lots of DVDs to choose from, but as long as the Basic Workout is in the DVD then that's what you need! I did gain a little bit of weight this weekend, and honestly I'm not sure why because I ate great! But I went up .6 pounds back to 297.0 this morning. I didn't have a "sweet treat" at all this weekend, but I did have a little thing of nachos Friday night (those $.89 ones from Taco Bell) so I don't know what happened. Oh well just going to keep pushing through!

This week my posts might not be as long as usual, I am incredibly busy this week, next week they'll be back to normal! Have a great day! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment