Friday, October 15, 2010

74.

HAPPY FRIDAYYYY! I'm so excited for this weekend! My husband usually works Friday nights but tonight he isn't so I get to spend it with him! And then this weekend will be a mix of hanging with friends, hanging with my husband, and then hanging with them at the same time :) It should be fun! What do all of you have going on?
So I had lost 4 pounds by Wednesday, and since then I've lost another .6 pounds, so 4.6 pounds since Monday! That's pretty fun! (I weigh 296.4 now!) Please pray for me with my control during my "treat" this weekend. I'm already craving a lot and my husband is helping me say no to things so I hope I do well when treat comes!
As you remember I tore a lateral ligament in my knee during the T-Tapp retreat last weekend, I was told to do the rehab moves for a week or so before I go back to working out (don't worry I haven't been a total couch potato, I've been doing intense cleaning in our apartment every day this week for about 3 hours a day - our apartment isn't really dirty, we're doing a "spring cleaning" type of thing haha) BUT on Sunday I'm starting T-Tapp again! I'm going to do 6 days straight, and then every other day after that. Anyone else going to start too? I'm excited to get back into it, it was so fun last weekend! Anyway I hope you all have a great next few days! Until next time :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Molly,
    Glad to hear you are doing well.......and cleaningalot.you are free to come and do mine :)). well I had started the diet and the 15minute TTapp and guess what.......not a single inch...not a single gram lost!! I think I am ment to be this way : (((. My doc said there are sme people who's hormonal panel is not balanced and can make it virtually impossible to loose weight(???) I was like uh huh?(am translating this from french so maybe I did not use the correct medical term.....sorry) I am on levox and cytomel and still more hormones involved????**gosh**
    anyhow.....good luck and enjoy your adventure!!I had today.zuccini,celery,garlic, green pepper,spinach kind of a stir fry.I used non stick so had to use only a tiny bit of oil.and some steamed king shrimps!! is that a good meal?? Bonne weekend....Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've talked a lot about this TTapp and I don't know anything about it! COUld you share?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dianne - That's a very good meal! Good job. And as for not budging at all on the weight or inch loss, Thyroid problems make that very difficult. I wasn't able to do anything except gain weight for two years! It's all about getting your hormones balanced (and yes even with your medication it can still be crazy) and finding the perfect diet for you! I'll be praying for you to find something!

    Anglea -- There is so much to say about TTapp, so here's the link! haha http://www.t-tapp.com/ check it out!

    ReplyDelete