Friday, October 22, 2010

77.

IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY, I'M FREE AGAIN!!! Well hello everyone! hope you all enjoyed your weeks, because it's the weekenddd :) Okay lots going on in the blog today, things are about to change with the blogging. But first of all let me say that today I am 296.1, kinda going slowly but I've been pretty stressed this week and not focusing on my diet. Thankfully all the craziness of this week is done as of this morning when I left for work, and this weekend will be WONDERFUL! My best friend is flying in today and I can't wait to see her, she was my maid of honor at my wedding, and sadly that's the last time I saw her! (she's in California) so this is a much needed weekend for us, so much has happened to both of us since we last saw each other and it just got to the point where we needed each others company. So she's coming today, I'm picking her up from the airport after work and we're going to relax, get our nails done, have some margaritas (thanks to my hubby!) and I'll tell ya, I can't wait! She is leaving on Monday, and Monday is when EVERYTHING changes.

Monday -Sunday technically- is exactly two months before the honey and I go to Cali for Christmas, and so this means it's crunch time! I'm going to give 150% to the Thyroid Diet and T-Tapp work out over the next two months, and I'm HOPING things will kick off like they did when I first started the diet! My mom came to visit me at the beginning of July, and that's when I was at 280-ish (43 lbs lighter than the last time she'd seen me) and when she was coming down that escalator her jaw dropped -literally-. Well the rest of my family hasn't seen me since I was 323, and I know I'll still wow them, but I want to "wow" my mom again too! As all you know though, I've gained some weight back since then. So I need to get PAST 280 (and yes I have a certain weight I'm shooting for, but I'm not going to say) in 2 months. I'm really really hoping I can do this, because I want to see that look on their faces!

So about not telling you the weight, and here's the "blog change" I will not be telling you all how much I weigh, or how much I've lost over the next two months. I will still be blogging, but all I will say in terms of my weight loss is I'm doing good, or doing bad. My family reads my blog, and I don't want them to have any idea of what I weigh when I show up, I want it to be a surprise, I hope you can all understand that. If I see that I am doing horrible at this, and am staying the same or gaining, then I will go back to my regular blogness.Hopefully that won't happen though! SO after my family sees me I will let all of you know exactly how I did, and I promise to post a picture! Thanks to all for your support.

So as I said I am 296.1 right now and I have XX lbs to lose in two months! Let's go ME!

5 comments:

  1. That is super exciting and I think it is totally FUN!!! Love it!! Woo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Molly! I will be rooting for you :)
    I am going to see my family for thanksgiving and I am very excited for them to see me. I don't know if I told you but since my surgery I have lost over 35 pounds. I kind of just created my own diet and workout routine and it worked. I feel very blessed and happy but above all I am extremely thankful for being healthy again.
    Big hugs for you my friend!
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, You know that I'll be rooting for you, too! You can do it! We both can do it!!! Have a great weekend, and enjoy spending quality time with your best friend! :) Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it Molly! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all!
    Jean - I had a wonderful time thank you!
    Lucia - GET IT GIRL! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete