Monday, October 11, 2010

72.

OH MY GOODNESS! That had to have been the longest post I have ever written and it just got completely deleted! NNNOOOOOO! Okay this one won't be nearly as long or awesome but here we go ;-)

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!! I hope you all had fabulous weekends! I sure did! The retreat was more than amazing. Having Teresa break down the work outs move by move, the trainers helping you with your stance, and the huge family of T-Tappers all supporting you was incredible! The speakers were great, and I learned a lot! I ended up tearing a lateral ligament in my left knee so I was only able to do the first day of work outs but I still lost 11.3 inches! I was so shocked especially because I thought I felt heavier! Which brings up another point, Teresa says the inches are what matter, not the pounds; so measure, don't weigh. And we met so many women who have lost so many inches and dress sizes that haven't budged on their weight and they look fantastic! But since I am on the Thyroid Diet as well as T-Tapping, I will continue to do both! Also, you should see these women who have been T-Tapping for any amount of time. Their breasts LITERALLY go UP (no more sagging), their butts go up and out (in a good way) and their faces get 10-15 years younger. I met a 40 year old woman I still think is 25. T-Tapp is incredible, and you don't have to work out for however long in a day. 15 minutes every other day is what works! You all should try it! I've added the DVD I have as well as Teresa's book, which I am in the process of reading! When I hurt my knee Teresa gave me a rehab move (you can hardly call it a move, I'm just standing there) and I started doing it immediately. NO JOKE: I tore the ligament Friday night, Sunday morning I was pain free. Incredible! I even did a few work out moves this morning!

As for the Thyroid Diet, I am SO HAPPY to be back on it. I feel better about myself, and it just feels good! A big thanks to Diane who said she was starting back up with me on Thursday! (And of course everyone else who started up too!) It's not too late to start (or re-start) on your journey, start today! Thank you everyone for the encouragement and support, you and Mary have helped me so much! OH YEAH! I got to meet our fabulous Mary Shomon! She's amazing and we had a blast! I hadn't weighed myself but I told her that I thought I had gained 20 pounds since I found out I was pregnant and she says, "Why are you embarrassed? you shouldn't be!" She helped me be okay with what I had done in my healing process of the miscarriage, and actually I hadn't gained 20 pounds, I gained 24. I weigh 301, which is a little upsetting being back in the 300s but I'm going to do this! I'm IN the process of doing this! So it's not letting me get really down. I want to thank ALL of you for being there for me! You are all amazing! Have a wonderful day, until next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Molly,
    How great for you to have met Mary! I'm still on the journey with you. I hit a major plateau in my diet. I was plugging along losing around a lb a week until September and now it's more like a lb a month. So frustrating... I also had a check up with my doctor, just the annual overhaul, including blood tests. I've been hypothyroid since about 1996 (diagnosed) and have been on the same dose of synthroid for probably about the last 12 years with a check as recent as June of this year, all status quo, until this test and now I'm apparently Hyper. Now I will see the Endo on Thursday to see if we can figure out what is going on. Your T-Tapp weekend sounded awesome, as always, thanks for sharing!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have to start typing your posts up in word and then coping them over and not closing the unsaved word doc until you know it has posted. That way we don't miss out on the original post. :-)
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda -- It's okay you'll get there! My plateau lasted a few months but now I'm going right along! Good thing you're seeing your Endo let me know! Don't worry I went from hypo to hyper because of weight loss. She just cut back my dose a little bit and I've been doing better! Good luck!


    Lorrie -- I think you're right! That's happened quite a few times lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, you are great and I'm so glad you had a great time at T-Tapp! I keep saying I'm going to start T-Tapping but haven't done it yet! I've read the book but haven't started, oh well, I perhaps next week after I get started on my part time job!

    Anyway! congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete