Wednesday, October 20, 2010

76.

Half way through the weeeeeek! :) Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you are all well! I have lost .4 pounds since Monday, I am 196.6! As I said this week is crazy, but this morning was absolutely wonderful! My Dad sent me an email about some of his grapes (from his company) that are in Austin! I was freaking out because my Dad has the BEST grapes in the world, and I haven't had them in years because I don't live near them anymore (he used to bring cases home all the time) so I went on a hunt to look for the store I had never even seen! and I found them! It may sound dumb, but I was so excited and I seriously wanted to cry! They made me feel closer to home, and to have something of my Dad's near me was just so exciting for me. Oh if you don't know, my family is in California, I'm in Texas. So anyway I bought some grapes, they've been on my desk and we've been eating them :) I've been smiling ever since I walked into the store!



Anyway just wanted to share that with you, it made my whole week! haha Have a great day! Until next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly, that looks like Whole Foods? I loved that store when I lived there. Little touches from home are awesome, glad you found one!

    Take care,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete