Wednesday, October 27, 2010

79.

HEY EVERYONE! How are y'all doing? It's day 3/61 and I'm doing fantastic! Weight loss is goin GREAT (actually, it's right where I wanted to be so thats awesome)! Very excited about that! I'm having fun on my little crunch time adventure! haha

Also T-Tapp is going strong! It's my 3rd day in a row and I was actually worried about it! The third day is supposed to be the hardest, and the fourth is when it begins to get easier. (actually, they say the third day is when people quit haha) So I was expecting today to be difficult, but it was actually much easier! I had to count in my head a couple times how many days I'd done it haha!

Anyway, so far so good and I'm quite excited! Thanks all for the support! You guys are wonderful.

OH! Completely unrelated, have you guys heard the new Taylor Swift album? It's seriously so good! I've always loved her, but this latest one is ten times better than her other stuff. You guys should check it out!

Okay well have a great couple days! Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Molly I am SO excited for you!! You are SO AWESOME!!! I LOVE how honest you are at all times! :) You really give me so much motivation! You really should look into the APP for the iphone or even Droid. haha It would be nice if I needed some motivation and all I had to do was go to the MOLLY MOTIVATION app! :) I was on the T-Tapp website...what DVD do I need to get? I'm SO ready to get this weight off! I've gained 10 lbs in a month & 1/2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! haha thank you for that! as for the DVD, it really just depends on what you want (and how much you want to spend) as long as the Basic workout is in there, then you should be good to go, I do T-Tapp More, because it's a "rehab" workout, very similar to basic, but great for people with any problem areas (bad back, knees, shoulders etc.) Hope that helps doll! OH! and remember, when you T-Tapp, body measurements are crucial! I met a lot of women that dropped 4-5 dress sizes through T-Tapp, but didn't lose weight; inches are what matter!

    ReplyDelete