Monday, October 25, 2010

78.

Well well well, Happy Monday everyone! How did your weekend go? Mine was fabulous! Loved seeing my friend, and my husband spoiled us all weekend long! He cooked, made our margaritas, drove us wherever we wanted, did grocery runs for us, and he's just wonderful!

So today starts Day 1 of Crunch Time! I'm so excited, and I'm ready to go! I feel like the hardest part is doing T-Tapp 6 days in a row though! So encouragement would definitely help! After these first 6 days, I only have to do it every other day, (how nice is that?!) As you know I'm no longer telling you my weight, but I do need to say I'm exactly where I wanted to be today! So that's good! Anyway hope you all have a wonderful day! until next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. hye..im sharifah..from Malaysia..Im also having a thyroid problems..Hope that i can read all your journey..see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're here Sharifah! Welcome and I hope my journey can help you in some way!

    ReplyDelete