Wednesday, October 13, 2010

73.

IT'S WEDNESDAY!!! We're halfway through the work week and I can't wait for this weekend because I didn't get to spend last weekend with my hubby! How are all of you doing? I hope well! So I started the thyroid diet last week when I went to T-Tapp, but they had us eating more carbs and starchy foods along with desserts because of all the calories we were burning. So technically I started the Thyroid Diet on Monday morning. As I said on Monday I weighed 301.0 pounds. This morning I weighed 297.0 pounds! I've lost 4 pounds in 2 days and I am thrilled! I LOVE the Thyroid Diet, I LOVE the way I feel on it, and I LOVE looking at that scale and seeing it go down.

You know what's crazy? When I was at my lowest so far on the Thyroid Diet (277) I was standing straighter, smiling bigger, and loving myself more. Gaining 24 pounds really showed me how weight makes me feel. I wanted to hide behind my husband when we were out, I didn't want people looking at me and I definitely didn't love myself. The T-Tapp Retreat helped me love myself no matter what, but I can still tell I'm not standing as straight as I used to. So I'm going to be working on that, because even if I am morbidly obese, people don't need to see me looking frumpy, I don't need to see my looking frumpy! So that will be something I'm working on, showing my best at all times :) Anyway! I hope you all have a great next couple days, until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Molly its Jen.. gosh, you have had some ups and downs.. I havent read your blog for awhile now, as I got made redundant (I think you guys call it retrenched) and so not on the internet as much anymore.. .managed to just pop on quickly while here @ work.... (temping when I can get work!). Thinking of you xxxam sorry to hear about your miscarriage.. xxxxx Keep going xxx

    Jen (NZ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, you are so right about not looking frumpy! I am going to be working on that with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen thank you so much! I'm glad you got some work!

    Linda YEAH! Let's do it! I've been working super hard this weekend, and it just makes me feel good knowing that I'm trying! LOVE THAT!

    ReplyDelete