Wednesday, August 25, 2010

61.

AHH HAPPY WEDNESDAY! I hope these next three days FLY by for everyone. Okay I have to apologize, so Monday I didn't go to work and not being at work left me thinking it was Sunday! So I didn't write a post, and decided to skip it all together until today. Sorry if you were wondering where I disappeared to, but I'm back!
I had a wonderful 2nd Anniversary with the hubbs! He is just too sweet, he took me out to lunch at BJ's (I didn't understand until then why he wouldn't let me eat my treat all weekend. haha) and later we went and saw The Other Guys, let me tell you that movie was funny. So thanks to everyone who wished us well, it was wonderful :)
Also! Thanks for all the positive feedback for Thankful Friday (seriously, I'm going to think of a new name) I'm glad you all enjoyed it, and I just want to let you all know I don't think I'm amazing because I was able to find the bright side of things, it took me YEARS to find it. Trust me I love to throw pity parties for myself (and I still do every now and then) but life is so much easier and happier when you have an optimistic view of it. So that's how I live my life...I've kind of always been like that though. You know those bubbly people who smile a lot and get kind of annoying because they're always really happy (that is SO me.)
Okay weight loss news......I didn't gain ANY weight this weekend! WOO! But I didn't lose either haha. Since Friday though I have lost .3 pounds, I am at 278.1, it's still going down, that's all I'm happy about. I got some really good tips on how to jump off the plateau and I just began doing them Tuesday, so hopefully we see some big results soon!
How are all of you doing? Love to hear from you! Hope you're having an amazing day! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment