Wednesday, August 4, 2010

53.

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you are all having a great week! Mine hasn't been the best so far :( I had to leave work early Monday because I felt awful; and I knew if I stayed that extra hour, I would not have been able to make it home! Not even an hour after I got home I was throwing up and had the worst migraine. I didn't sleep much that night and threw up a few times on Tuesday. (I definitely stayed home and on the couch yesterday) Then last night I wasn't able to go to sleep until 3am and had to wake up at 6! Grossssssss. To make yesterday even better it was exactly one year from when I had my miscarriage from my only pregnancy. I threw up again this morning, but am feeling mostly better and I'm going to work.

Wow! Okay, now that that's all out I'm hoping the rest of the week goes well! Hahah. I don't know if you all remember, I said in one of my previous posts about how I gain weight when I throw up, and I was thinking "NO! I just got all my motivation back!" I have lost a pound since Monday though, so that's really good! I can just feel that I'm doing really well, but I know getting sick had to have made it's mark these last couple days. Anyway so I'm now 279.0 again, I've been there so many times and I'm excited to get away from it. Now that I'm feeling better I can't wait to see how this new motivational kick goes :) How are you all doing? I hope well :) Well I gotta get going, so until next time!!

5 comments:

  1. Molly! I am sorry for yesterday and for you being sicky and sad. I'll say a special prayer for you and your husband tonight :) I am however sure that you will conquer this phase and reach all your goals. Take care and remember there is a lot of people cheering for you ;)
    Many hugs my friend!
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly, Sorry you have not been feeling well. I am sure once you feeling good you will continue with your new found motiviation. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :) You guys are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molly, I am sorry to hear about what happened to you and your husband a year ago, and for being sick on top of it. I'm thinking of you, and I'm glad you're feeling better now. I know you will reach your goals, too! You're a strong and sweet person! Take care and hang in there! Jean

    ReplyDelete