Friday, August 13, 2010

57.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I am so excited it is actually here! I woke up yesterday thinking it was Saturday, and when I finally realized it wasn't, I thought it was Friday all day. Haha I hate those kind of weeks! Okay well it's Friday now and I'm excited :) Thank you all for your feedback, I really needed it :) And I appreciate the suggestions! I've lost an additional .3 lbs since Wednesday so I'm 278.2 now. It's frustrating because it's going SO slow lately, but I'm waiting for something to jump past this point while still using the Thyroid Diet. This diet works really well for me and I want to keep with it. A few people have said that I might not be eating enough each day, and I think they're right. There are some days where I only eat 600 calories, and with TTapp and going up and down stairs at work and home I really don't think that's enough. So I'm slowly trying to incorporate more calories each day, at the beginning of the Thyroid Diet I was eating anywhere from 1000-1200 calories a day, and i want to get back up there without jumping back up there. Does that make sense, or does that seem just weird? Anyway, so I'm going to try to change my food plan again and get some new things, and more things this weekend at the store! We'll see how next week goes, hopefully there is more weight loss than this week. ;-)

What do you have going on this weekend? We have a party tomorrow with my hubby's co-workers so that should be fun and then Sunday is my parent's Anniversary :) They're the best and I hope they have a great weekend  Love you guys! Alright you all have a great weekend, until next time ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Molly to go along with the thyroid thing do some research on adrenal fatigue and issues they certainly go hand in hand!!! The best tip I can give you if you haven't yet stay away from the artificial sweetner switch to the stevia plant I drink lemonaid made from this and the cravings I found the fake sugar caused have disappeared GOOD LUCK! Don't drop your blogs back to much or before you know it you will be out of the habit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly,

    Love your blog site. I too have hypothyroid and
    problems losing weight. I am excited to find
    your blog site and look forward to hopfully
    be some support to you. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?! I've read some stuff about Stevia, but haven't tried it yet. I'm kinda addicted to Splenda which I know is SO bad! But maybe I'll try that! I'll look into it some more this weekend, thank you so much!

    Pam -- Thank you so much :) Everyone who reads my blog is a big support to me, and I hope you find something some day to help you lose weight! It's so hard with thyroid problems, and I'm really glad I found the Thyroid Diet! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, just wanted to let you know that last week I had gotten down to 206 and had a bad weekend and now I'm back at 208... it happens to all of us. Keep the faith!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly does Brenda! You'll get it back though! Keep on keepin on!

    ReplyDelete