Monday, August 9, 2010

55.

Happy Happy Monday! I hope you all had amazing weekends! Mine was really busy. I was out with my cousin all day Saturday and then Sunday we did groceries and a little kids Birthday party. Okay now that I'm saying it, it really doesn't seem like I did a lot, but it was intense at the time haha! I'm sorry if this post isn't long or very interesting, I have not been getting any sleep lately and my eyes keep closing while I'm typing this! I'm just a liiiiiittle out of it :) So, I was 278.4 on Friday and I'm 279 this morning, so I gained a little bit of weight this weekend, but I'm ready to shed it off! (As soon as I sleep for more than 2 hours, haha) So I've been trying to do TTapp every day, and of course my muscles start getting tired, but I've been getting really intense pain in my legs. I know this is a symptom of Thyroid problems, so I'm really used to it (and who knows, I might have fibromyalgia) BUT it's as if I just ran up and down stairs for an hour, no matter what I'm doing. My legs are always shaking and it hurts to stand up on them, I feel like they're about to give out! Does anyone have any ideas for how to make it go away? Hope you all have a wonderful day :) Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I thought all-natural thyroid supplements didn’t help me but I was wrong. This product has done fantastic thing.

    ReplyDelete