Friday, August 6, 2010

54.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IT'S FRIDAY! Yay :) I'm definitely ready for this weekend! Okay so I wrote my blog on Wednesday and you'll never guess. I threw up twice after that! I ended up having to leave work early again, and it just hasn't been fun! So since that started up again I've only been eating a banana and some soup the last couple days. (Obviously not on my diet, but I had to heal my body first...and my diet foods were definitely not helping my stomach!) I've still lost some weight though since Wednesday! :) I weigh 278.4 this morning, so I lost an addition .6 lbs. I'm really afraid to jinx anything...but I'm feeling pretty good this morning haha! And like I said on Wednesday, I'm hoping that now I can really get focused on my diet and losing weight. Hopefully this weekend/next week I'm just feeling amazing and I can blow past this 277-280 plateau! I always tell everyone who gets sick or anything like that to focus on your body and getting yourself better, don't worry if you have to eat things not on your diet for a few days. You'd rather take a few days to heal than just ruin your body right? So I'm taking my own advice and doing just that. Although I'm feeling better today, I'm still on soup. And, God willing, I hope to be back to my diet foods tomorrow! Thank you everyone SO SO much for the sweet words and thoughts about the hard time the hubbs and I just went through. You are all amazing :) I know I say that a lot...but you really are! You guys help me through so much and knowing you are standing there with me on this journey helps so so much!

Okay now this is definitely not thyroid/diet related but I had to give a little shout out to my niece Ava Marie :) My sister entered her in a Shirley Temple look-alike contest last night and she ended up winning! Ever since her hair started growing, we've always said she had that "curly top" and now that's she's almost 5 years old she definitely has that Shirley Temple look to her! Here are just two pictures of both of them, I think they are so dang cute! (And yes, I promise I got permission from my sis to post the pics, haha!)

Well anyway! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm looking forward to mine! Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better today, Mollers!!! This has been a rough week for you with everything you have had to think about and deal with. Your attitude is awesome! I love those pictures of Ava! It really is pretty crazy how much they look alike.
    Love you, sis!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sister!!! You are so sweet thank you for being there for me, always love you so much! Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete