Wednesday, August 18, 2010

59.

It's half way to Fridaayyyyy :) How are y'all doing this fine day? It's supposed to storm today so I'm getting all excited! Okay since Monday, I have lost .5 lbs, isn't a lot but at least it's down right? I'm doing extremely well on my diet, and I added up all of my calories yesterday and I'm eating 1100! Yay me! Okay so I've been noticing the last two months that I can eat any amount of food, it doesn't matter if it's a couple bites or a huge meal that leaves me unable to move. I will be incredibly hungry within the next 10-15 minutes. (It is not me wanting more food, my stomach will begin growling and it feels like I haven't eaten in the last day.) So I'm not really eating a lot more, I'm eating my same foods, just smaller and more often. I also added a little more with the foods I'm already eating, making sure I get all my fats in and that's how I've been able to add more calories! So it's worked really well the last two days, and hopefully it will continue to do so! I'm not having any cravings for other foods which is really great since they're covering our kitchen! And I don't know I just feel really great right now :) How are you guys? What's going on with all of you?

5 comments:

  1. Lack of sleep has been my enemy today, but other than that life is good. Been staying on track with my eating and workouts, although heat and humidity is a killer. Try to send some of that storm my way, will you? :) Thinking about trying to make an iced chai latte using coconut milk to kill my Starbucks craving. I have applied for my dream job and should find out by the end of next week whether I get it or not. So far everything I've heard has been positive, so I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! What job is that? Good luck! Haha, I don't know if you'd want this storm it's 104 degrees over here with 92% humidity at the moment GROSS haha. I definitely made my own variations of Starbucks drinks, and if it's something you crave a lot it's good to have something to take that craving away! Let me know how it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi molly have the TORMENTOR or storms here as well..the smells so fresh when the rain goes! l sat on the terrace last night watching the lightning its brilliant! still sorting my tablets but will be talking to my Dr on the 25th..SO hope he can sort me!can you advise? l have now 5 followers on my blog THANKYOU your one!when l click on a follower to see who they are and if they have a blog l have the option of leaving a message..BUT when l click leave a message it invites me to sign in or join.l dont have to follow my own blog to be able to leave a message with them do l?sorry to be a pain but l cannot suss this out!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful! I actually don't have any advice for you I'm sorry, I think it's really good that you're talking to your Dr soon and I'm sure he'll be able to help you out! You don't have to follow your own blog to comment, but you have to sign into your blog's account in order to be able to do so! I hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete