Wednesday, December 15, 2010

98.

Half way through the work week! I'm quite excited if you couldn't tell! Tonight I have some people on my Scentsy team coming over to chill for a bit, tomorrow is my hubby's work Christmas party (which I'm really excited about...we all go out all the time, they are the best group of people!) Friday is my hubby's last day of work for over 2 weeks! -jealous...but now he can help with chores hahaha!- and this weekend is last minute shopping for our Cali trip, and I'm getting my hair and nails done! So once I leave work today I'll be busy busy which means the next week will go by fast! Yay!

Weight loss is truckin along...not going very fast but I'm losing small amounts each day so that's good :) I'm actually really sick again :( I started feeling it this weekend, but it wasn't too bad just annoying. But today it hit me like a semi and I look&feel horrible! Because of that this post won't be too long, I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open and I'm at work! Yikes! Well I hope you all have a wonderful day! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment