Friday, December 3, 2010

93.

Happy Friday everyone :) I hope this day starts a wonderful weekend! Mine should be pretty good! I might be taking a quick trip to Temple, TX with a friend to help her move stuff back here, and I have a Scentsy party Saturday night that I'm very excited for! Have you guys checked out my Scentsy site? I have a link up top but here it is My Scentsy Site!

I don't know about the rest of you but I happen to be one of those people who loves the Twilight Saga. To be honest I love the books much more than the movies, in my opinion, I think they could have chosen better actors BUT because I love the books so much, I can't help but love the movies regardless of the acting skill. So the third movie is coming out in stores tonight at midnight and I'm pretty excited - it's definitely the best one so far, acting isn't incredible awful! So all of that to say: my hubby knows how much I love it, and although he's not a fan...we're spending Sunday watching the first three movies on the couch :) hahahaha. poor guy! But he's so wonderful :) I think the only reason he agreed to that is because he's secretly in love with the girl who plays Alice ;) If you've never read or watched them before and are interested: START WITH THE BOOKS!!!! And here is one thing: I'm not into Vampires and stuff like that, never have been. But this isn't the intense Vampireness of say True Blood. It's kind of the back story, the main part of these books is the love story and it is incredible!

Okay enough of Twilight. So I actually wasn't able to weigh this morning, when I woke up there was a text from my boss saying the other lady I work with was sick and they needed me to come in early. I was out of bed and out the door within 12 minutes! Pretty proud of myself :) But obviously couldn't weigh, I did weigh yesterday however and I did lose...but don't get excited it was .1 pound. hahaha. I'm doing well on my diet, obviously it's not my main focus but I'm trying to turn it into a life style other than a diet. I used to think of it as a lifestyle until I wanted to do my crunch time and that changed it all. So that's where I am with the diet, as for my healing time. I'm not there yet...I'm not sure I know how to start the process right now. I know if I would have been normal and started it two months ago I would have been fine. Now? Not so much. And I know I'll never get over this, I'm still not over the first one. But I did move on from the first one. I need to get to the point where I can move on from the second one. Anyway thank you all for your comments and encouragement, it meant SO much to me :) I love you all! Have a great weekend! Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment