Monday, December 6, 2010

94.

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had great weekends! I feel like lately I don't get much of a weekend but it's good to get caught up on stuff! So I actually lost weight this weekend! And I'm pretty surprised because I didn't do the best with eating, nor did I try to focus on the diet. This weekend was so hectic, and spending hours helping friends move out of the house we didn't eat the best! I lost exactly half a pound though so I was actually pretty excited! I was not looking forward to that time on the scale.

With me trying to make this a lifestyle change, first thing that has to go is weighing in every morning. It stresses me out even if I know I did well the day before! And now I'm trying to focus my life on different things, and IT STILL STRESSES ME OUT! So I'll be weighing in every Monday and letting you know how I did for the week, not the day. -I'll still blog three times a week- I'm hoping that will take some of the tension away. If it backfires and I ended up gaining more weight because I'm not stepping on it everyday, then I will definitely go back to doing so!

I can feel my break-through coming. My poor husband has to deal with it though. Haha. I've been quite angry this last week...any little thing has set me off. But I know my anger comes first, then the sadness, and finally the healing. So it's coming and I'm ready for it! Hopefully once that has all finished...that little part of me that wants to actually focus on losing weight will click and I'll get to it. Continue praying for me friends, I definitely need it and thank you again for being there! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment